[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.48″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.12.2″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.12.2″]
First Home Buyers Masterclass Terms & Conditions
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.12.2″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.12.2″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.12.2″]
Updated: February 2019.
These terms and conditions apply to the First Home Buyers Masterclass. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time without prior notice to you. You should review this page when re-visiting because attending the Masterclass on the night of the event will indicate your acceptance of any amendments that have been made to these terms and conditions.
- This ticket is proof of registration for the First Home Buyers Masterclass event and must be presented at the time of admission.
- This ticket is transferable upon providing full name, email and contact number for the new attendee and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
- Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
- For paid events, refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
- For paid events, this ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
- This ticket has been created and managed using the firsthomebuyerbuddy.com.au site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of First Home Buyer Buddy
- As the Event Organiser hosting this event, First Home Buyer Buddy Pty Ltd and its co-hosts are solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact First Home Buyer Buddy) at email@example.com
- Proof of age may be requested.
- Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. Doors open 30 minutes before the event.
- For paid events, tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
- Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
- If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons with paid tickets.
- Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act and only used to enhance your experience before, during and after the event. You are free to opt out at anytime.
- If any provision of this Agreement is invalid under any law the provision will be deleted from the Agreement to the extent of the invalidity and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and Australia and any claim arising out of this Agreement will be determined in New South Wales.